Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Beginning



Good morning. This is my first real blog. I am starting a diet next month and this is my attempt at getting used to the blog world. Next month I will be shifting to my website, and by "my website", I mean I own it.

I never thought I would own a domain or put so much personal info on it, but now that I am started (and there is a topless pic of me on youtube), I am starting to feel more comfortable about it, but at first, I was as scared as I look in this picture. I will be sharing a lot more about me than I really feel comfortable doing, but I think as time passes and the results are visible, it will be easier.

I will be keeping track of everything I eat and all my physical activity everyday. I have just received the ultimate in calorie tracking book and will be posting what I am eating and how many calories I consume in a day, week, etc. and how my consumption changes over time.

What I have consumed today:
whole grain toast, 2 slices
butter, 1 tbsp approx.
american cheese, 1 slice
Pam to grease pan
eggs, 2, scrambled
onions, chopped, 1 handful
pepper, 4-5 vigorous shakes
curry powder, 3-4 plentiful shakes
salsa, 1 oz
orange juice, 15 oz
water, 1/2 liter

For lunch I will have:
steamed dumplings, 8
dumpling sauce, 1 oz
green tea, diet, w/citrus, 1/2 liter

For dinner I will have:
Spiderman fruit snacks, 1 packet
granola bar
sandwich made w/country potato bread, mayo, coney island mustard, turkey (2 slices) and ham (2 slices)
diet coke, 12 oz


That is all for today. More tomorrow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Sascha, this is Charles, Wen Peng's friend, that I met you once last year at your company luxury suite in Angel stadium.

It's great to see your blog and focus on 100 days / 100 pounds. Go for it and we would love to see the progress everyday.

By the way, nice vedeo tho.. :>

Jenne said...

Go Sascha! Go Sascha!

(Can I have Spiderman fruit snack, too, please?)

Michael Friedl said...

OK, so what was your calorie total for the day?

Go Sassy!

Unknown said...

Sascha,
Good luck. I just joined Weight Watcher's and got a personal trainer. It's a hard process. I hope it works for you. If you need someone to talk to, I would be happy to offer support and encouragement.

Ariel said...

Sascha -

you will do GOOOOOODDDDD!!!!

gogogo!!