Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oodles and Oodles of Noodles....

What did I do today? I got up early and went to my friends house to hang out. We have been Scrambling all day and talking about my diet (starting September 1st, mark your calendars.). We came up with some good stuff, even discussing working out and what to eat (btw, I had a HUGE burrito for lunch) and supplements. We also argued a little because she misunderstood me (not surprising, she doesn't listen and makes wildly irrational assumptions), but we worked it out. I am starting to look forward to this diet, but not how much info I will posting about myself.

Tonight, I have to work. It's only a short shift, which is really pointless to me. It's not that I mind working, but I would rather work a full shift. It makes more sense to me. One advantage, is that it goes by really fast.

Does anyone else understand NBC's refusal to show the Olympics live on the West Coast? I know this only affects us out here, but it is really annoying. I don't want to read about Phelps winning a gold, I want to watch it. They don't show the Super Bowl, NBA Finals or any major sporting events on tape delay (they even show the Super Bowl live in China.). This is biggest sporting event in the world, and we have to read about it. What is even worse is that they have the "Live" tag at the top of the screen. They don't even have the decency to remove it or add previously taped. This is one of those things that is too ridiculous to comprehend, and if I think about it too much, blood my start shooting from my ears (if it weren't for that horse.......).

Whew, I need to calm down, deep breaths, etc. I know, I am going to post a video I really like. I owe this all to my friend Don, who sang the song to me the last time we golfed. He sang the song, not once, not twice, but the whole round. I then went back to my friends house and everyone there was more than happy to sing it to me for the rest of the weekend. Enjoy.




The song from the above video can be sung with the words below:
I'm a Saschapotamus, I got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back.

2 comments:

Michael Friedl said...

I love how the monkey's knuckles are draggin on the ground.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME
THATS AWESOME
I'm a Saschapotomus and I got noodles on my back...