Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 24

Today - 0.0, total, 25.4

Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada. I am firmly on the plateau. I am not losing, not gaining. It is annoying, but I just have to keep pushing. I have to keep going. This is tough. I have changed my diet a little. I am going to eat less fruit and cut out those carbs and see if that will help. I have added some more protein as well. For example, this morning, I had 2 eggs scramble with peppers, onions, spinach and some low-fat chicken sausage. It was really good. Also, for my second snack today, instead of a pear, I had some celery. Some tweaks that I am hoping will pay off tomorrow morning when I step on that scale.

Even as I write this, I am hungry, but staying away from my kitchen. Too many temptations. Until I break through, I will keep these brief.

0 comments: