Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Days 52 - 59

Net loss - 7.8, total - 54.2

I am back. Sorry about the absence, but I needed to get away. I will be blogging again, everyday, and writing about how I am doing with this diet. I put the total loss at the top of this post, but there are daily numbers on the side. I also updated the weight-loss chart.

What has happened in the last week? I have been working every day and still losing weight. I am trying to stick to the diet, but yesterday I strayed. They had cake at work, so I indulged and had a piece of chocolate cake. It was pretty tasty. I tried to compensate by going to work out after work, and I still lost some weight, but not a lot.
I know I have been putting this off, but I am going to post some before and after pics.

This first one is me and Gootch on the Baseball Road Trip. We are in Pittsburgh
and this is a week before the diet started.
2 days ago, down 52 pounds, wearing clothes that were way too small 2 months ago.
Face pic from the start of the diet.
Today's pic.

That will conclude this post, I just wanted to get back into posting everyday. I am going to blog and workout everyday. 46 pounds to go.....

3 comments:

Michael Friedl said...

Great work, Sascha! Between the diet, working out and blogging, if you HAVE to cut one of those things out, better do drop the daily blog. You are keeping an incredible pace and are now closer to the finish than the start!

Unknown said...

damn sascha! you look awesome. keep up the good work you son of a bitch. i'm so jealous.

jake247 said...

Glad to see you're back, dude. You had me worried!

Keep it up, it's all downhill from here.

--jake