Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 66

Today - 1.6, total - 59.0

I dropped a lot today, of course, that has to a lot to do with how much I dropped yesterday. It was really weird. Yesterday, I voted, early and with no line, and went to see DM. It was pretty uneventful. Afterwards, I went grocery shopping and then went home. All in all, nothing special. I made salads for the rest of the week and cooked my chicken and ate dinner (a salad). I was really bored with all the election coverage so I went to the gym again to walk for an hour. This is where it got a little weird.

I was on the treadmill for about 20 minutes when the urge to pee hit me. I tried to ignore it, but after 27 minutes, I was in pain and had to go. I went to the bathroom and I must have peed for about 1.5 minutes. I just kept going. I thought, ok, I must be empty now, I will walk for another 45 minutes. Once again, after about 25-30 minutes, I felt to the urge to pee again. I thought this was really odd as I was working out and had just peed....a lot. I held on until the end of the 45 minutes though and went back to the bathroom and peed for about another minute, if not longer. I have to say, it felt really good though. Have you ever had to pee so badly that when you finally started going, you shake because you feel so relieved? That is how I felt BOTH times. It was strange, but whatever water I was retaining was all gone.

The sensation actually reminded me of when I was in France. The summer between high school and college, I was in France for 2 weeks. I went with 3 friends from high school and we were staying just outside of Nice. It was an amazing trip. Every night, we would walk down to this bar and it seemed like every round we ordered was a shot and a beer. I was 17 and had no taste, so all the water downed beer seemed tasty. Anyway, about 2-3 times a night, I would get up to go the bathroom, slightly buzzed. The bathroom light was set on a timer, so you hit it once, and when you were done, it would turn off. This is fine, except every time I went to the bathroom, I would pee so long the light would turn off, and I would have to reach back and find the switch and hit it again all while still peeing...in the dark. And when I was done, I would be completely sober. This was very annoying, but I was young, and didn't spend too much time thinking about it, I would just order another shot. And on that note, more tomorrow.....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

what?? are you smoking crack?? go obama! finally, an america i can believe in again!