Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day 67

Today - 0.8, total - 59.8

I am officially 2/3 of the way through this diet. I am really excited about all the changes and progress I have made. Losing almost 60 pounds and becoming much more active is really amazing. I am also really happy that I have been able to inspire people. I am the last person to think that when I started this diet, it would have gone so well. I do not have a good work ethic, honestly. One of my friends from college once described me as "lazier than dirt" (surprisingly, I still talk to him). I have worked out every day, hiking, walking, lifting weights, and I even tried running (I lied about that...it is really slow jogging).

I have even inspired other people to start dieting. One of the guys I work with wanted to lose weight, so he started my diet last week. I have not seen him yet, but from talking to him, he is sticking to it and really liking it. My sister has started working out and has already lost almost 7 pounds. And I know there are people who read this blog to maintain their diets, stick to it.

33 more days to go and 40 more pounds....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Losing 100 pounds in 100 days is certainly a challenge, but it's great to see that so far you're doing so well!

By the way, have you heard of Stacker 2's new Diet & Energy shot? It's a great drink if you want something that will help you lose weight while also giving you a nice boost of energy. It's zero calories and comes in a tasty Tropical Blast flavor, too. Check it out at www.stacker2.com

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog, by the way. I work with Stacker 2 so if you have any questions feel free to ask me. I'd love to hear what you think our drink. Have a great day, and keep up the great work!

Andy Gerrard
Brand Ambassador
andystacker2@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i never thought you would be MY inspiration, but there it is. instead of having a face full of cheese dip, i had a tuna steack with roasted vegetables. much more filling.

Anna said...

Good Job Sascha! You are still inspiring me.