Friday, August 22, 2008

Chi City, Chi City

Today I flew back to Chicago. Airports are not really that exciting, but the guy who did the cavity search was surprisingly gentle. It was a good flight, but the departure was delayed. Apparently, it rained here for 5 minutes and caused the plane to leave 30 minutes late. We made up the time in the air, so we didn't land too late. I was picked up by a friend I don't see as often as I would like.

Right now, I am at my best friend's house in Wisconsin. It is so humid here, and full of mosquitoes. I do not miss those 2 things living in California. I did meet my Goddaughter and she is so cute. I believed my friend when she told me the little girl was cute, but I had to see it to believe it. It is always nice to come back and hang out here, but it makes me really miss the Midwest, other than humidity and mosquitoes.

That is all for now. I am going to blog more tomorrow.

0 comments: