Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow....

I am on my way to Chicago tomorrow. I am so excited about this. I turn 30 next week and my family is having a party for me and another friend from high school at a bar in Kenosha called Sunnyside. This bar holds many memories for me and the co-host of the party, Fordy. We went there many times as did me and Big Mike. We went there so many times and had so many....fun nights, we started to call it Scummyside. I am really stoked to see my sisters and brother and friends and to finally meet my Goddaughter.

I had my physical today. I went to see a new doctor, Dr. Mark Galbraith, in Laguna Niguel. It has been awhile since I had a physical, but it went well. I have to edit the video, but I will post a video about it when I get back from Chicago. My blood pressure was normal, 118/76, and my EKG was excellent. I have to wait on the results of the bloodwork.

I hung out with my friend again before work. We talked about the Project, again, and scrambled, again, and watched the videos from the physical. I also got to my friend Mo. I don't get to see him that often, so it was nice to talk to him. I also got an early birthday present from my friend that was awesome. It's a book of movie quotes which is sweet (thank you). Work was not that interesting. It was a short shift, so it went by pretty fast.

That is all for now. My next blog will be from The Windy City.

0 comments: