Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day 18

Today - 1.0, total - 25.0

Wow, 25 pounds. This is great. 25% of the weight loss goal already. This has been a great experience. I was talking to DM today, and another friend yesterday, and even after only a few days, I feel great. I feel like I am sleeping better, I have more energy and I feel different. I don't know what it is exactly, but there is a difference. I know there will be a plateau, and I know I can fight through that. I feel stronger about what I can do and what I am doing (btw, as I am typing this, I am watching Hole in the Wall. This is such a ridiculous show, I had to include a clip (which, if I was on the show, would probably look a lot like what happens below)).







Work, HA. Work was interesting today. I have the next 3 days off, awesome, and for some reason, it felt like I was in school and there was a long weekend. I don't know why, but I was so hyper in the last hour of work. It really felt like the day before a holiday weekend. A little wierd. Also, as I said the other day, we have our Christmas stuff out already. It has only been 2 days, and we already have a couple boxes of broken ornaments. I would have taken more pics, but really, you see one box of broken ornaments, you've seen them all. Another annoying thing about the ornaments is glitter. When I handle them, I get glitter all over my hands, which is hard to get rid of, and then I touch my face and the glitter is all over my face. I hate that.


The other interesting thing happened at work today was that one of the cosmetics counter was having a promotion to highlight their new Brow Bar. They were doing free eyebrow waxings. So, yes, I got my eyebrows waxed. I realize that my eyebrows aren't that bad, but they were connected. Now they are not. I went from eyebrow to eyebrows in one rip of the paper. The lady who did commented on the fact I didn't flinch. I feel pretty good about the whole thing.


That is all for today, I am sleeping in tomorrow.

3 comments:

Dirty Martini said...

No sleeping in for you!!

R said...

25lbs, dude?? You're a rockstar. You've inspired me to start going to the gym again. and not just for the women this time.

Anonymous said...

haha!! i love unibrow stories!

go sascha, it's yer berthday. not a holiday. but yer berthday...