Friday, September 19, 2008

Day 19

Today - 0.4, total - 25.4

Wow, so I wanted to sleep in today. Thank you Dirty Martini for calling me at 6 AM. The only positive is that I went to the gym and worked out and by 9 AM, had the rest of the day in front of me. Working out done, I went to hang out with DM all day. It was actually a good day. The Running Man (RM) and DM helped me with my weight chart that shows how much weight I have lost compared to the 100 pound goal (looks good doesn't it). After that, I went and watched DM ride her horse.

Eventually, we made it to Target to get me a food scale, finally. I tried buying one last week, but luckily, it did not work. Now that I have one, I can actually measure my food, and thus, get a more accurate look at the calories I consume every day. I also bought some inserts for my shoes so they are more comfortable (I hate to admit it, but I'm gellin). DM then made up for waking me up, by making me a big salad for dinner (thanks).

That is all for today, I am tired and it is late.

0 comments: