Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day 28

Today - 1.0, total - 29.0

I am happy I am losing weight again. It feels good. I woke up early this morning and went for my walk. After that, I went paddle-boarding again. What a difference a day makes. Yesterday was windy, and I did horrible. I think I fell in about 20 times. Today, I did so much better. There was no wind, so I was able to stay up longer. I even made it around a couple times without falling in. Granted, this is all without actually standing up. I found paddling on my knees is what is going to work for me right now. I did try standing up today, and I did a lot better. I was able to stay on my feet for a few minutes, or at least what felt like a few minutes, it might have only been about 15 seconds.

As for what it looks like:

This is first step. Lessons on how to be on the board.

Then, there was getting more help and tips.

After that, I tried by myself (I fell in about 3 seconds after this pic was taken).
I even tried kayaking (oddly enough, we fell in about 3 seconds after this was taken). I also tried the 1 man kayak.

Needless to say, 3 seconds later....

Finally, I tried sitting on the board.

Success (and I did not fall in).

Thus, it was a fun day. Tiring, but fun today as well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB SASSY, that looks like a lot of fun!