Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 29

Today - 2.0, total - 31.0

I love when I have the day off, except when I get woken up by a phone call at 6:30 in the morning. I was a little bummed, but made up for it by going to the gym and working out. I actually had a good workout even though I am sore from all the paddle-boarding yesterday. I'm walking faster on the treadmill than before and I am using level 4.0 on the incline now.

As for the rest of the day, I went to hang out with DM all day. It was low-key. We took some pics and did measurements. I am down 7.5 inches on my waist which is pretty amazing. I am really liking all the results I am seeing and all the changes. For example, the jeans I wore today used to be so tight, I didn't even need a belt to wear them. Today, for those same jeans, I had to wear a belt as I can now take them off without unbuttoning them.

That is all for today. I am really tired and want to get some sleep.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey - your weight chart is not showing up on your page - maybe its because your cell phone is so gay.