Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 30

Today - 0.6, total - 31.6

30% done. This is so sweet. I am amazed at how far I have come on this diet. I am pretty sure I said this before, but when I started, I was skeptical. Seeing what I have accomplished, and seeing the results, I am really happy I have come this far. And I want to thank everyone for their comments and their support, but I know that I am the one waking up at 5 AM and going to work out. It is me walking on the treadmill and hating every minute of it until I am done.

Today was more of the same. I work up early, went for my 4.5 mile walk and then went to work. After work, I went to DM's house to watch a movie. We watched Son of Rambow (yes, that is spelled correctly). I thought it was good, but a little slow.



That is all for today. More tomorrow and the next 70 days.

0 comments: