Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 31

Today - 0.4, total - 32.0


Things are going well. I woke up early again to work out. It was a good workout and I am getting through the treadmill hour with more incline and more speed. For example, I walked 25 minutes at level 4.0 of the incline at an average speed of 3.4 mph. It isn't blazing fast, but it is fast enough. Actually, I like the routine I have. 3 days a week, I go to the gym (24 Hour Fitness) and lift weights and walk on the treadmill for an hour. The other 4 days, I take a walk by my house. This walk has been changed and extended and right now, is about 4.5 miles and has a huge hill at the beginning and an uphill on the way back as well.
After that, I went to work. Nothing exciting about the job, but I had a great lunch with my co-worker from cosmetics. She has made it clear that we are not friends, we just work together. She was nice enough to forget her lunch and eat a grilled cheese in front of me with a side of mousse. Brutal. Of course, she is same person who had the sliders, hmmmm, maybe I should stop eating with her. Maybe not, we usually have good conversations (and by good, I mean really funny, crude and not at all PC).

Last night I talked about the movie I watched. What I forgot to watch was "The Biggest Loser". I watched the first 2 episodes and I liked it. I am really do not watch reality TV shows, but this is a good one. Fat people working their ass off trying to lose weight, much like me, but without the cameras. Seeing the differences before and after is pretty inspiring. I am hoping that I will see the results they do and if I stick with what I am doing, I will. I already do see some of the results which makes it that much easier to stay on it.
And that brings us to the end of this post. Have a good day.

0 comments: