Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day 32

Today - 0.8, total - 32.8

Another day, almost another pound. This is going to be a short post. It is late and I want to go to bed. Today was a good day. I went to see DM and RM before work. I made plans to go for a bike ride on Saturday morning with RM which will be a nice change of pace. Not that I have a problem with my morning walks, but a bike ride will be something different that will keep me going.

Work was not bad today. It has been slow recently. There was something weird that I noticed with the Christmas stuff we have in the store. In the Fine China department, we have all of these china figurines. One in particular reminded me of the Snow White version of Santa Claus. Maybe it is just me, but I have never seen Santa surrounded by forest animals, using a walking stick and with a cape. Wait a minute, maybe it is the friendly Pimp Santa. He has a cape and a walking stick and seems to be treating the animals nicely. And the statue is big. The Snow White Pimp Santa (that is the name I determined it should have) is about 2 feet tall and a foot wide. Very odd (there is a Pimp Santa Cookie Jar also, if you are interested).

0 comments: