Friday, October 3, 2008

Day 33

Today - 0.6, total - 33.4

Today was a good day. I wore some clothes today that I have not worn in quite some time. I was kind of out of clothes for work, so I tried on a pair of pants that is 2 sizes smaller than the pants I usually wear. I was so shocked/happy that they fit. They fit well. I also wore a shirt that I have not worn in long time also. I have to say I looked pretty good. I also noticed that I am down to the last buckle on my belt. More of this and I will need a new belt and new clothes.

Anyway, I am at home, it is Friday night, and I am going to watch a movie.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Fucking CUBS!!! how hard is it NOT to lose to one of the worst teams in the league!! really?? idiots! i am not watching anymore sports. i'm sick of my teams LOSING when it matters most. what good is it to have the best record in the league if you lose in the first fucking round????!!!!!