Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 6 & 7

This blog is a day late, but still worthwhile. I could not get to a computer yesterday and thus, have to double blog today. Saturday was not a good day. I woke up early to walk and then went to work. We were having a sale and it was so crowded. It is annoying to work on a day like that and the people that show up don't really help. It's not that I have a problem with working in a crowded store, it's just some of the people are really rude.

Enough whining about work. After work, I went over to my friend's house. I work with her, so we decided to hang out after work. The best part was that her dog became my friend right away. The dog sat on my lap and would not move when my friend called her. This made me happy.

Today, Sunday, was much the same as yesterday. I woke up, but not as early, and went for my walk and then went to work. I stretched my walk a little, but not too much. I am starting to like waking up and going for a walk. It is a nice start to my day and gives me a chance to get out and get some fresh air (well, as fresh as the air is here).

The other good thing about today is that football is starting. The Bears are actually on national TV right now (and winning), so I am not that focused on this blog. I hope you had a great weekend. There will be more tomorrow as this is the end of the first week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GO BEARS!!!! How long has it been since we saw an opening day win? I love IT!!

R said...

Post-Favre football is dead to me.