Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day 44

Today - 1.0, total - 42.6


I ate the Kashi Hot Cereal today. I had the Vanilla, and it really was not that full of flavor, but it tasted good. I was expecting a little more flavor, but I was not totally disappointed. I am interested to see how the Cinnamon flavor tastes.

As for work, it was not that interesting other than one thing. I was walking around the Fine China department and saw something that surprised me. I saw a crystal dreidel made by Waterford.

It is not that I have anything against dreidels, or Waterford, I just think it is really weird that we have a dreidel that cost $100 and doesn't even spin. Oh, that's right, I forgot to say that I tried several times to spin it and it would not spin.


Yesterday, I forgot to talk about what I was drinking. Obviously, no alcohol first of all, but really, all I drink is water. Every so often, maybe once a week, I have a Diet Coke. On the days I lift, I have a grape Powerade Zero (which is really good). Other than that, when I eat lunch, I add a packet of the Lipton Green Tea mix to my water. It breaks up the monotony of water.

That is all for this post, have a good one.

0 comments: