Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 49

Today - 1.0, total - 45.6

I went to the gym this morning instead of going on my normal walk. I figured I could do more there than just walking. I did the elliptical machine for 30 minutes and then walked on the treadmill for an hour. It was a good workout, but I was surprised by, not only how many people were there at 6 AM on a Sunday morning, but by the fact I was there at 6 AM on a Sunday morning. I have been thinking about using the bikes at the gym too, but I am pretty sure that would not be a pretty picture.

When I weighed in this morning, I was surprised that I dropped a pound. This means that I am at the lowest weight I have been in 3 years. Like I said before, I worked out with a personal trainer during the summer of 2005. I dropped a lot of weight, but put it all back on when I stopped working out and stopped eating nutritiously. With the pound lost today, I am exactly the same weight as the lowest point of working out in 2005. In 2005, to get to the weight I am now, it took 19 weeks. This time, it took 7 weeks. This weigh in was pretty amazing, and with the clothes shopping yesterday, I am really happy right now. I am excited to see what the weigh in will be tomorrow...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good work Sascha on being half way done!

Unknown said...

good job sascha! don't be too hard on yourself about the bike. everyone looks like an idiot the first time. you should see me on the ab ball. not pretty. you just have to keep doing it.